Friday, May 29, 2009

Rival crock pot recipes MISTAKES!

BUYERS BEWARE! I'm warning you about the Rival crock pot recipes.



Know this before you buy if this really measures up compared to others



Actually,..who really cares, the Rival crock pot recipes is the best in it's class.



There are many reason why this is the best in its class.



Spiral-bound: 160 pages
Publisher: Publications International, Ltd. (August 2007)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1412728037
ISBN-13: 978-1412728034
Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 0.8 inches



Here's is what someone who has this had to say at Amazon:

I have prepared several of the recipes in this book any they all came out delicious. I have always liked to use a Crock Pot, but never had a good cook book. I like to prepare a meal before going to work and come home to a hot meal. I highly recommend this cook book.



Last time I check this product is still in stock in Amazon. however being this product is HOT, they could be out of stock at any moment. And that would mean having to wait...and waiting sucks....



Click here to check for availability and see what discounts Amazon is offering today before they expires...

No comments:

Post a Comment